A human rubber band. That's what I am right now. I am being pulled at every end. I have about four songs in my head that I'm trying to find time to sit down and write, but that's pretty hard to do while trying to get 30 service hours, find time to satisfy this lack of a grasp I have on my religious perceptions(I am in desperate need of deep thought and reading material so I can once again get back on some solid ground), memorize basically a whole book for Big River, and somehow be able to make decent grades.
I know this will pass, but I am learning a lot about myself and how I handle stress. I tend to focus on the very least important and cover my eyes, hoping the major things I need to work on will just go away. I'm sure this is just a bad case of senioritis, but it worries me that I'm making this a habit.
"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
Matthew 11:28-30
"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid."
John 14:27
No comments:
Post a Comment